Thursday, July 11, 2013

First Major Issue and How I Handled It: Part 1

To my readers, I apologize for taking so long to another post up, however, life is life and if you work and have kids you may understand.

While getting ready for the June go'n postal event I went to fill up my tank and the nipple pin burst/broke/didn't work and the air would not remain in my tank. I promptly went into the pro shop to get help and the tech immediately attempted to help me replace the nipple. However, he had issue and the threads ended up getting stripped.

Here is your lesson. The reg I had used a metric system and most of the paintball world uses 1/8 NPT. So if you happen to have to replace anything on your reg make sure you know measurement system is being used.

For the event I ended up renting a tank (at no cost, because the pro shop guy was awesome in helping me out) and was able to get out and play ASAP.

Since then I have ordered a ninja pro reg which I have received, however, I have not replaced it yet. I plan on doing a video on this and that will be part two.

Thank you for checking out my blog and "Lets burn it up!"

-Fenix

YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/louKYpb

No comments:

Post a Comment