Saturday, June 15, 2013

Anticipation of First Scenario Event Ever

This weekend (6/15/13) I will be playing in my first scenario event ever. Go N Postal at Paintball Asylum in Louisville, KY.


Anytime I plan on playing paintball, the anticipation, excitement, and adrenaline just build the closer I get to the day of play. I cannot explain the feeling, but it is fascinating how much excitement builds when that day of play comes. However, I have to say that with my first scenario event coming up these feelings have been doubled. Maybe it is a first time occurrence or maybe this will happen every time, but this is why I love this sport. My blood boils and my adrenaline just builds like no other when it comes to playing paintball.

With the upcoming event I have started to think about how I will play that day. What I mean by this is that I wonder how prepared one can be. I obviously will have my allen keys on me and extra batteries and the typical pods, marker (the whole package set up), head wrap. I start to think about other things like what shoes to wear. I currently only have tennis shoes, but do I want to spend the money on boots or not? Do I want to make sure I take a two way radio? Should I wear gloves or not? How much "junk" do I want to put in my car to make sure I have what I want or need.

I have a busy day tomorrow so I will not be able to post any updates to this post, however, I will be keeping notes of my day and I plan on doing a follow up, post event. Of course I will have pictures and I will get video up ASAP on my YouTube channel. If there is anyone who reads this and wants to meet me at the field please look for me. The more ballers there are, the more fun it will be.

I hope to see you at the field and "lets burn it up".

Fenix

No comments:

Post a Comment