Monday, June 17, 2013

Upcoming Blog Posts

This past weekend I played in my first scenario event and I had a lot of fun. I do have quite a bit of information that I would like to post so I'm using this post to give you a heads up on what's coming.

1. First event highlights! The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

2. Update review of DP G5 (it is a good review)

3. Review of Proto Axis mask and other Proto mask (comparison)

4. Visitor's take! Air Force MP went with me and hadn't played in 20+ years. What he has to say!

5. First major issue and how I handled it!
     -This one may or may not take a bit of time because I have to get some help on some tech questions.

If anyone has any questions about these subjects they would like answered please leave them below or send a private message which you can find the contact form to the right of this post.

Thanks for coming to my blog and as always "lets burn it up"!

Fenix

No comments:

Post a Comment